Welcome to Year 4
There are two classes in Year 4, 4HP (Miss Potter's class) and 4CS (Mrs Spence's class) On this page, you will find some information but also please do check out our Twitter feeds @G_M_P_SClass4CS and @G_M_P_SClass4HP for the most update news and to see highlights from our days with your children.
This term we will be learning all about China and the ancient Shang Dynasty. In science, we will investigate sound and electricity. We hope to get outdoors a lot in the summer sunshine and will be perfecting our athletics skills across the term.
Here are a selection of websites that will support your child's learning about The Shang Dynasty.
- All of the children have received a username and password for this website and a brief letter of how to access the online games and activities that are on there.
- Teachers have not yet set which activities they want your child to access, so for now we would like them just to explore the games that they wish to try. To do this click on the 'subjects' heading on the side menu.
- Then choose English, maths or science and try games either at the age they are working at or below to build some confidence to begin with.
- Once your child's teacher has set any classwork for them to do on here they will let you know via Twitter and their year group page. This will be by the Easter holidays to enable your child to have time to work through their home learning packs first.
- If you have problems connecting please contact via email to the office which will be forwarded to me so I can sort any issues.
Thanks, Mrs Perry.