Click these links to go to our Twitter pages:
- All of the children have received a username and password for this website and a brief letter of how to access the online games and activities that are on there.
- Teachers have not yet set which activities they want your child to access, so for now we would like them just to explore the games that they wish to try. To do this click on the 'subjects' heading on the side menu.
- Then choose English, maths or science and try games either at the age they are working at or below to build some confidence to begin with.
- Once your child's teacher has set any classwork for them to do on here they will let you know via Twitter and their year group page. This will be by the Easter holidays to enable your child to have time to work through their home learning packs first.
- If you have problems connecting please contact via email to the office which will be forwarded to me so I can sort any issues.
Thanks, Mrs Perry.
Welcome to Year 2
Dear Parents and Carers,
Our topic for this term is “Music around the World”. The focus of our learning is Geography, but it will also include a variety of curriculum areas such as history and music. If your child does anything at home that supports their topic, please send it in, as it’s always lovely to see and celebrate the children’s learning.
For regular updates about what happens on our classes, don’t forget to visit our Year 2 Twitter pages - the links can be found at the top of this page.
Miss Martin & Miss Bouston
This is going to be a busy but exciting term and listed below are some of the things you can do to help your child in year 2.
Keep your eye on this website as we will be updating it regularly with photographs and information which you may find useful.
From the Year 2 staff
Mrs Dudman, Miss Henderson, Mrs Down, Mrs Brimmell and Mrs Barnes.