We are using ParentPay because it’s simple, safe, convenient and your child no longer needs to carry cash into school.
Great Malvern Primary will soon operate a cash and cheque free system for school dinners, trips, activities, wraparound and breakfast club. You can make payments safely and securely online using a system called ParentPay, or if you’d prefer you can use your local PayPoint.
You simply top-up your ParentPay account online by debit or credit card, or in cash through PayPoint stores. Payment by direct debit is also available. Your ParentPay balance can be used immediately to pay for any of your children’s items at any school using ParentPay.
Introduction to ParentPay
ParentPay offers you the freedom to make payments whenever and wherever you like, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – safe in the knowledge that the technology used is of the highest internet security available. Making a payment is straightforward and ParentPay holds a payment history for you to view at a later date. Once you have activated your account you can make online payments straight away.
WHAT DOES PARENTPAY DO?
- Enables you to pre-book and pay for school meals
- Pay for all school trips and activities
- Offers a highly secure payment site
- Gives you a history of all the payments you have made
- Allows to create a single account login across all your children that attend a ParentPay school
- Shows you all items available for payment relevant to each of your children
- Emails a receipt of your payment to the email address you register
- Offers you the ability to set automated email/SMS payment reminders
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
You will be sent an activation email containing your activation username and password to enable you to setup your ParentPay account. During the activation process you will be guided through changing your username and password to something more memorable; if you have more than one child at a ParentPay school/s you can also add children to a single account providing one login for all children at ParentPay schools.