Click these links to go to our Twitter pages:
We are now back in school. Thank you to all the children and parents for helping us to make the return to school as smooth as possible. We've been having lots of fun, and are really pleased with how you have all settled back in!
If you are not coming back to school yet you can continue to learn at home by accessing Oak National Academy lessons and BBC Bitesize lessons (see the links below). Please do let us know how you are getting on.
Mrs Spence and Miss Christopher
For all subjects
BBC Bitesize are starting daily online lessons from Monday 20th April
Links to White Rose maths ideas and lessons
A range of different reasoning and problems solving lessons live streamed daily on YouTube
Jane Considine Sentence Stackers
- All of the children have received a username and password for this website and a brief letter of how to access the online games and activities that are on there.
- Teachers have not yet set which activities they want your child to access, so for now we would like them just to explore the games that they wish to try. To do this click on the 'subjects' heading on the side menu.
- Then choose English, maths or science and try games either at the age they are working at or below to build some confidence to begin with.
- Once your child's teacher has set any classwork for them to do on here they will let you know via Twitter and their year group page. This will be by the Easter holidays to enable your child to have time to work through their home learning packs first.
- If you have problems connecting please contact via email to the office which will be forwarded to me so I can sort any issues.
Thanks, Mrs Perry.