At Great Malvern Primary School our motto is "Working Together for Success".
We know that in the right environment each and every child can reach their full potential. We want every child to feel secure, achieve and have a wide range of experiences; learning and developing in a happy, safe and stimulating environment.
We have high expectations of every child, we actively boost self-esteem and confidence and expect our whole community to take responsibility for their words and actions in an age appropriate way.
Working together between home and school is vital and we support and encourage all parents and carers to take an active role in the education of their children.
We will achieve this through:
- Creating a safe, inclusive and nurturing learning environment which encourages respect, empathy and equality.
- Ensuring high quality, inspirational and innovative teaching and learning.
- Empowering pupils to lead their own learning, to become independent thinkers and to be able to articulate their ideas using the spoken and written word.
- Maintaining high academic standards and expectations for every individual.
- Delivering creative, exciting and memorable experiences inside and outside the classroom through a curriculum designed to meet the needs of Great Malvern pupils.